This Web page is aimed at being a central repository of information for our Summer/Fall 2015 Gathering that is involved with three options of patterns for the Gathering participant. The information in this page is intended especially for those of you who are participating in the Gathering.
For participating in the Gathering, you are reminded that:
- The Gathering participants purchased, from our store, at least one of the patterns offered as part of this Gathering and fabric used during the Gatherings.
- Gathering participants should have experience in sewing and in making quilts.
- Gathering participants, surely, interact. However, the Gathering is not a class . Each participant is expected to be able to manage his/her own project.
- The store will not be able to arrange and set-up class machines for use during the Gatherings. Gathering participants should bring to the Gathering what they need for sewing/cutting during the Gathering.
- Due to the numerous options / aims / of each Gathering participant, space at the Gathering is limited.
Gathering Participants must be pre-signed up. "Drop in" participants, due to classroom class size and machine space limitations will not be accommodated. Sorry!
- If a Gathering participant decides to "drop out" of the 2015 Gatherings, it would be appreciated if that were known by the store; there may a wait-list and, if a Gathering slot opens - Persons on the wait-list will be notified of such.
Further information will be available on this Webpage and via eMail sent to Gathering participants.
Thank you for your participation - and, we look forward to seeing your beautiful work as 2015 progresses!
Those who signed up and are participating in this Gathering were contacted in early May, 2015. For those participating and have been contacted, the first session for the 2015 Gathering for Pattern Choice 2015 will held: Tuesday, July 21 at the store. Again: Please do NOT show up for the Gathering if you have not been contacted (there, simply, is not sufficient space for "walk-in" participants). Sorry!